The Gun Holder
About The Gun Holder
- The Gun Holder is the brainstorm of two Midwest outdoorsmen who desired to have a safe and secure method in which to transport their uncased shotguns and rifles in a vehicle, while still having them readily accessible for hunting.
- The Gun Holder concept started in the 1990’s with the first prototype built in 2011.
- The Gun Holder is a generally universal, door mount gun holder that quickly attaches without drilling or screws to avoid damage to your door interior.
- The Gun Holder is designed to hold most shotgun or rifle models including over-and-under double barrels, side-by-side double barrels, slug guns with scopes and rifles with scopes.
- Made of high quality material, right here in the USA.
- Securely holds your gun against your vehicle door interior whether the door is open or closed for safety, and quickly releases to allow accessibility.
- Works for cased and uncased firearms.