Cranky™ Flip™ Stick
CLIMB 16 FEET ON JUST TWO STICKS.
Revolutionary in every way, the Cranky™ Flip™ Stick is the first climbing stick to offer a folding design. The ultra-compact Flip is your answer to long ladders and bulky sectional sticks. The simple design uses a locking center hinge to extend a 40" stick to an impressive 7-foot tower of steps in mere seconds. You'll climb 16 feet on just two sticks!
Both Crank Flip Sticks use tow 60" steel cables for attachment to the tree. To mount each stick the hunter pulls-out the cable; loops it around the tree; connects it to the stick; and winces it tight using a crank handle and lockable cable spool. Each high-tensile steel cable has a rating of over 1500 lbs and provides rock solid attachment for secure and confident climbing.
Review the images below for more exclusive Cranky Flip Stick features.
- Exclusive Folding Stick Design
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Steel Cable Rating: 1,500 lbs +
- Cable Spool w/Removable Crank Handle
- Flip-Down Hinged Boot Straps
- Anti-Theft Padlock Feature
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs (Max.)
- Climbing Height: 16' (Approx.)
Flip Stick Specifications:
- Flip Stick Kit Weight: 17.9 lbs
- Flip Stick Weight: 8.95 lbs
- Flip Stick Width: 1.25"
- Flip Stick Length: 80" / 40" (Folded)
- Steps Per Stick: 5 & 6
- Step Width: 4.25"
- Step Height: 15"
- Cable Length: 60"
What's in the box...
- (2) Flip Stick Climbing Sticks
- Cable Spool Crank Handle
- Elastic Retainer Band
- Hook & Loop Cinch Straps
- Safety & Installation Instructions
The lightweight and innovative folding design of Flip Stick climbing sticks makes install quick and easy. Check out the video and see for yourself.