S5 Series Binocular 8X32
Compact and lightweight. Ideal for the weight- and space-conscious hunter who still wants quality optics
We designed the STYRKA S5 Series binoculars to provide you, the hunter, with an exceptional optical experience. High-contrast images, amazing clarity and resolution, and enhanced light transmission is what you get with an S5 binocular. That’s what we think is important.
SEE THE DIFFERENCE - STYRKA S5 BINOCULARS ARE FULL OF FEATURES DESIGNED TO ENHANCE YOUR HUNTING EXPERIENCE.
- SXL FULLY MULTI-COATED OPTICS GROUP All lens surfaces are coated multiple times utilizing our proprietary SXL anti-reflective coatings for maximum brightness and optimal color, sharpness and image contrast
- PHASE AND DIELECTRIC COATED BAK-4 PRISMS Advanced coatings dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for bright, high-contrast images with better resolution, superior clarity and precise detail
- 100% WATERPROOF Fully sealed housing for performance in all conditions; submersion tested for 30 minutes in 1 meter (3.3 feet) of water
- NITROGEN PURGED Internal housing is purged of air and filled with dry nitrogen gas to prevent internal fogging
- RUBBER ARMOR Provides tough, durable external protection and a secure no-slip grip
- TWIST-UP EYECUPS Twist up or down for a custom fit to your eye, with or without glasses
- TRIPOD ADAPTABLE Compatible with standard tripod adapters; use on a tripod or car window mount
STYRKA PRIDE LIFETIME WARRANTY
Items included with your optics purchase:
- TETHERED LENS COVERS AND RAINGUARD The rainguard and tethered objective lens covers protect the lenses of your binocular from scratches and the elements.
- PADDED COMFORT NECK STRAP The included neoprene neck strap is wide and extremely comfortable. Use it in comfort all day.
- GENUINE SPUDZ™ LENS CLEANING CLOTH Attach the Spudz lens cloth to your pack for a quick, convenient cleaning at a moment's notice.
- DELUXE CUSTOM STYRKA CARRYING CASE The STYRKA carrying case included with the binocular can be used as a traditional carrying case but it can also be worm on your chest with the included harness straps. It keeps the binocular close for quick and easy access while protecting it when out in the field.
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL
Or Click on any of the Fine Retailers below to purchase online: