ArachNet Theft Deterrent
The ArachNet Security System is a motion-censored alarm system that protects items in trucks, trailers, cargo racks and backyards from theft, removal and tampering. Stretched like a spider web over protected items, The ArachNet sounds an alarm if its meshed webbing is touched, alerting all that an illegal act may be taking place.
How It Works:
- Meshed webbing is stretched over and across the item to be protected
- Alarm box is positioned in center of protected item
- End hooks are attached on the side of the car, truck, flatbed, or other item
- Owner sets the alarm with one touch of the remote
- That's it! It's ready to go!
- Specially-designed, flexible meshed webbing similar to bungee cord
- Spider-web configuration enhances area coverage and effectiveness
- 8 End hooks of Heavy-duty plastic for long-lasting attachment to any surface
- Weather-resistant Alarm box sewn into the mesh webbing
- 120 DC alarm activates when any part is touched
- Timing system automatically resets after 30 seconds of disuse
- Remote activator toggles the system on and off easily and fits on key chain
- Protects items stored in truck beds, trailers and cargo racks from theft
- Saves time and money of replacing stolen or tampered items
- Provides peace of mind on the items it covers
- Easy to use on a wide range of valuable items
- Ideal for protecting all kinds of important goods and materials such as tools, lawn mowers, boats, four-wheelers, motorcycles, barbecues, etc.
Patent Protection: Provisional Patent Approved, US Government #5144-952-5488 Full Patent Protection in process