Crossbow 100 Grain
Stainless Steel Construction
.032″ Replaceable Blades
The Ramcat 100 Fixed Blade Broadhead will “Smoke” the competition in accuracy and penetration because the patent pending, deep lobed “Hydroshock” chisel tip:
1) Drafts the wind over the blades in flight preventing windplaning and resulting in field point accuracy from any bow (including crossbows)!
2.) Creates a hydrofoil as it goes through the target forcing the mass outward; reducing the friction down the arrowshaft allowing “EXTREME” penetration. If for whatever reason the Ramcat does not pass through the target, the blades will roll forward and create a “backcut” increasing your odds of retrieving your game.
IMPORTANT: Make sure the Ramcat’s large diameter blades completely clear your crossbow when shooting.
KEEP BLADES TIGHTENED IN LOADED POISTION AT ALL TIMES.
- New 1/16″ allen socket screws
- Use a 1/16″ allen wrench to re-tighten and change blades
- New Left handed screw for easy tightening
- Firenock Arrow Concentric Technology (FACT)