1/2” AR500 Mini IPSC
Rated .338 Lapua and smaller
1/2" AR500 targets are designed for rugged and heavy use (Gun ranges, Military and Law enforcement). We use only the highest quality AR500 in combination with CNC laser cutting devices to minimize HAZ or heat affected zone as seen in cheaper plasma or torch cut targets. This ensures that the quality and integrity of our targets is preserved resulting in a longer life that will surpass the competitions! Best of all we are proudly made in America!
Target is laser cut to accept 1/2" bolts.
Ships unpainted and without mounting hardware.
Best sound compared to the competitions!
- Quality AR500 steel
- Cut to perfection
- Best sound in the industry
- Built for heavy use (Gun clubs, Military, Law Enforcement)
- Best found prices
- Laser cut with 6,000 Watt CNC laser
- Highest quality AR500 steel
- Cut to accept 1/2" Bolts
- Ships unpainted
- Rated for .338 Lapua and smaller
- Maintain point of impact under 3,000 FPS
- Maintain a distance of 200+ for magnum calibers
Or Click on any of the Fine Retailers below to purchase online: