1/2” AR500 A-C Zone IPSC
Rated .338 Lapua and smaller
We sell the best IPSC torso targets rated for the .338 Lapua and smaller. This large A-C zone target is made from CNC laser cut AR500 steel and able to withstand thousands of impacts. CNC lasers greatly reduce the heat affected zone (HAZ) in order to create a more reliable construction compared to plasma or torch cut targets. Our IP are perfect for gun ranges, military and law enforcement training, and competition shooters. All targets are made right here in the USA.
Target is laser cut to accept 1/2" bolts.
Ships unpainted and without mounting hardware.
Best sound compared to the competitions!
- Quality AR500 steel
- Cut to perfection
- Best sound in the industry
- Built for heavy use (Gun clubs, Military, Law Enforcement)
- Best found prices
- Laser cut with 6,000 Watt CNC laser
- Highest quality AR500 steel
- Cut to accept 1/2" Bolts
- Ships unpainted
- Rated for .338 Lapua and smaller
- Maintain point of impact under 3,000 FPS
- Maintain a distance of 200+ for magnum calibers
Or Click on any of the Fine Retailers below to purchase online: