Bond Arms - Snake Slayer 4
Ships to dealer within 5 business days.
The Snake Slayer IV has a 4 1/4” long barrel (versus 3 1/2” barrel). This longer barreled Snake Slayer provides tighter shot patterns, higher velocities, and even more manageable
recoil than the original Snake Slayer. The Snake Slayer IV will accept all the extra interchangeable barrels and also has the extended grips for added comfort.
- Stainless steel double-barrel and frame
- Compatible with all Bond Arms barrels
- Automatic spent casing extractor
- Patented rebounding hammer
- Retracting firing pins
- Cross-bolt safety
- Spring-loaded, cammed locking leve
MODEL CALIBER BARREL GRIP SIGHTS LENGTH WEIGHT BASS4 .357Mag /.38 Spl or .45LC/.410 4.25" Extended Rosewood Front blade, fixed rear 6.25" 23.5 oz.